Mini Print Turnberry Shores Bruce’s View
A 100mm x 100mm Giclée print of Bruce’s View from our Turnberry Shores Collection on 120mm square textured card.
It’s a vista I take in in all its glory regularly when walking my dog and one I’m sure Robert the Bruce would have admired also.
It is claimed the King of Scots was born here at Turnberry Castle, the ruins of which can be seen just behind the stunning lighthouse.
This artwork can be supplied:
- A) unframed and with a complimentary mini clip to attach it to your own display
- B) unframed and with a free-standing 160mm tall wooden artist easel
- C) mounted in a single 145mm square white mount
- D) mounted & framed in a pre-made 165mm square white frame (table-top & wall hung)
- E) mounted & framed in a pre-made 255mm square white frame (table-top & wall hung)
8 in stock